Pages

The journey of a thousand miles begins with...the perfect pair of shoes.

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

RTT: Han Solo and the Incredibly Shrinking Bear




Well, hello and happy RTT to all! This week's RTT is going to be a bit different. I know you all love my crazy random facts and all, but today is special. My RTT a year ago this week was a Special Delivery Edition, because I'd had little Han Solo the day before.  That's right, my little man will be 1 tomorrow!  I can't believe it.  BTW, if you're interested in learning how different it is to give birth in a German hospital and how freaking awesome I truly am, you should read the RTT linked above.  But not yet.
Anyhoo, Indy wanted a special gift to give Han Solo when he was born, so we found a little teddy bear that had "Little Brother" on it and every month on the 4th (he was born April 4th) we've taken a photo of him with it to show how much he's grown.  Tomorrow we take his 1 year photo (HOW DID THIS HAPPEN?).  Today I'm going to show you the past 11 months.  Oh, and so you know, the bear is approximately 9" high.


 Birthday-April 4, 2011-5 lbs 6 oz



 1 month-May 4, 2011



 2 months-June 4, 2011



 3 months-July 4, 2011 (this is my favorite photo)



 4 months-August 4, 2011



 5 months-Sept 4, 2011



 6 months-Oct 4, 2011



 7 months-Nov 4, 2011



8 months-Dec 4, 2011



 9 months-Jan 4, 2012



10 months-Feb 4, 2012



11 months-Mar 4, 2012


Tomorrow we will take his last teddy bear photo.  :(

I hope you enjoyed my nostalgic look back at the last amazing 11 months.  I should have his 1 year photo up tomorrow or the next day, so drop back by to see it.

I'm also liking up with TTUT.  Click the buttons and link yourself to RTT and TTUT.


Seriously Shawn


Now I'm off to weep because the year has gone by too quickly.

8 comments:

Shawn said...

He has got to bethe cutest little mn I have seen. Love, love, love the plaid shirt!

Happy first birthday little Hon Solo!

Thanks for linking up and sharing those precious pictures...by the way I'm afraid to click on the link. Did they make you do it naturally? Please tell me you had drugs!

Robin said...

Well, Happy Birthday Hans!! That is cutey!

Robin said...

That is a cutey... doh!

Stacy Uncorked said...

OMG has it already been a year?! Seems like yesterday I was congratulating you on his birth! Crap, I guess I blinked again, and *poof!* there went another year. GAH. :)

Happy Birthday to your handsome little man! I wish I had thought of doing something like that with Princess Nagger - time flies by way too fast!! :)


Princess Nagger and the Ruptured Eardrum

Anonymous said...

Aww, how handsome! I wish I had taken photos like that one my kids. Sure I have millions of pics, but none in the same chair each month, which would have been cool. Happy birthday to him!

Erika . . . with a K said...

What a cute idea to take monthly pictures with the cute bear... fun way to track his growth! It's amazing how quick that first year goes... and every one after that! Happy Birthday little guy!

Anonymous said...

HOW lovely babay!

Impulsive Addict said...

I absolutely loved seeing his growth! What a cute idea to add the bear in! He's just a doll. Don't they grow so quickly?
*sigh*

Thanks for linking up girlie!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...