Pages

The journey of a thousand miles begins with...the perfect pair of shoes.

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Are you ready for the cute????

Warning! Photo heavy, but I'm a new mom, so what did you expect?



Indy is a proud big brother!  He says Han Solo has his "good looks."  That's my boy.  So humble.


CUTE!!!

Look at those pretty eyes.

James Bond has yet to take a photo of me where I don't look crazy or have my head cut off.  We must remedy that.  BTW, if you'll notice, we all 3 have the same nose.

Look how tiny his little fingers are!



 
This is James Bond's favorite photo.  We call it his pirate face.  Yarrrrrhhhh!


This is a standard newborn pacifier.  I put it next to him for size comparision.




Lock up your girls.  I now have 2 boys with killer baby blues.


Hope you enjoyed the cute.  We're probably going to be in the hospital until at least Friday.  He's dropped down to 5lbs (which is more than 10% of his body weight) and still having trouble regulating his body temp, but hey think he should be able to go home on Friday or Saturday.  We'll see.  Have a great day and try not let the sweetness of the photos give you a cavity. 


16 comments:

Decor To Adore said...

Oh he is indeed so cute! You all do have the same nose.

Wish I could nuzzle my face next to his and inhale his wonderful newness.

Enjoy every moment!

Rita Templeton said...

SOOOOO sweet! Congratulations - he's absolutely perfect. :)

Toni said...

Hehe, I LOVE the Pirate Face!! :) Adorable!

Captain Cleavage said...

ohhh the cute!!! congratsto all of you and hoping he goes home soon!

Unknown said...

What a handsome boy! He's just beautiful! :) I love his pirate face!

Nicole said...

Awww, he is so tiny. So adorable! My smallest baby was 8 lbs so I've never even held such a tiny one, he is so precious. I love his round little head.

Enjoy your babymoon!

Raven said...

He is just a little bundle of sweetness! What a cuuuutie! Love the pirate face. :D
Hope you get to come home soon.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
French Basketeer.com said...

YAY I have been waiting for this post!! Congrulations Mom!! I love each of the photos; nothing is as precious as a newborn baby! talk soon, Laura and I will be heading your way end of this month. xxoo A

Michele Feltman Strider said...

Well done, young lady. Well done!

Holly said...

Congratulations! Oh my goodness, what a cutie!

Kimberly Wright said...

Congratulations on your beautiful baby boy. I had two little ones, the last one a 34 weeker. You would never know now.
Enjoy enjoy enjoy!!!!
Kim

Anonymous said...

He's absolutely beautiful. Relax and enjoy!
Tammy in Germany

tarichuck said...

Congratulations! Han Solo is adorable.

Lifeofkaylen said...

Congrats - so super cute!!! He really is tiny-those fingers, adorable!!!

I L-O-V-E LOVE that pirate face. You should have him recreate this every year for a bday photo!!!

Jennifer Bowen said...

Congratulations! Your little boy is gorgeous! I love those cute fingers. What a blessing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...