Pages

The journey of a thousand miles begins with...the perfect pair of shoes.

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

RTT: Back in the saddle

randomtuesday

Oh, RTT! I have missed you so! Yes, yes, last Tuesday I was on a boat during an "at sea" day, munching on fabulous food while someone else watched Indy and sitting in a hot tub and the Tuesday before I was in Africa, exploring the ruins of Carthage, but really I missed you. I've got a lot of randomness. Well, not a lot, but some. You ready?

*If they send a werewolf to the moon, would he just be always a werewolf?

*Gastrointestinal viruses are great for weight loss.

*Tunisia is cool, but also a little scary. I like it.

*It's sad that yogurt is the closest some kids ever get to culture.

*I wonder if Chinese people think it's cool to get English tattoos.

*Indy experienced his first topless beach in France. That was something to explain. Fortunately he took it in stride. Mostly because he wanted to swim in the water. Kids are awesome.

*I realized the other day that I've never thrown a drink in someone's face. I feel as though I've missed out.

*Why are they called Interstates in Hawaii?

*Only 29 days until Eclipse! OMG! Edward!!!!

*Oh, and Saturday I'm going to go see SATC2 with friends. Hurrah!!!

*When we were in Villefranche, I was less than 100 miles from where Johnny Depp lives. Don't think it didn't cross my mind to hop on a train and make a run for it. Vanessa Paradis be dammed!

*So, what is it then?


Have a lovely day all!  Hit the weird button up there and go check out all the other randomness.



9 comments:

Liz Mays said...

If it's not a door, then what have I known all these years? And Hawaii really does call them interstates? LOL

Frugal Vicki said...

I love the door one! And I got sucked into the chinese symbol. I still like it....but wish I didn't get the symbol part of the tattoo.

Cajoh said...

Perhaps it is ajar (aka: A Jar)…

Perhaps the werewolf on the moon would only be a werewolf on the bright side of the moon— but then what would you call the man in the moon…

Anne said...

There are only three Highways here in Hawaii (on O'ahu at least) and they're H1, H2 and H3...I've never heard anyone call them interstates around here. But I've never really paid attention to it either...Maybe I should start a new trend...lol

Kimberly Wright said...

I have also wondered about if the Chinese like to get English tats. Great RTT!! Welcome back to the fun!

Amanda @ Serenity Now said...

Aaaah!! Eclipse...so excited!!! I haven't thrown a drink in someone's face, but I did once spit water in someone's face. Long story. ;)

I tried to start a Book Club up and it fizzled out b/c no one wanted to read the hostesses' different picks each month. :s Losers.

Christina - Rant Rave Roll said...

I've bee MIA from RTT the last few weeks as well. Hopefully next week. Your excuses are much better than mine though... and sound much more fun.

Yogurt and culture... too funny.

Beta Dad said...

I've thought about bottling up viruses and selling them as weight loss treatments. I lost eight pounds in a couple days after a trip to Guatemala.

I've never thrown a drink on anyone either; but I've had a couple thrown on me. It really gets your attention.

Sarah Beau Bera said...

Just found your blog, love your random thoughts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...