Pages

The journey of a thousand miles begins with...the perfect pair of shoes.

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Further Proof.

After reading The Short Life of Bree Tanner the other day, I decided I had to read Twilight again.  Because it's not like my TBR pile is 20+ books high or anything.  Anyhoo, I like to read in bed before going to sleep and put my books on my bed side table.  I already had 3 books there, so it was a bit crowded and Twilight had to sit in front of my clock.  Now, I have the hardback version, but I was reading the smaller paperback.  This one:                

Twilight (The Twilight Saga)


Cause why would I want a book with an apple on the cover when I can have one with Edward/RPattz?  Back to the point: I've read it a few dozen or so times, so the cover doesn't quite lay flat anymore but sticks up an inch or so from the book.  I woke up at some point in the night and rolled over to see what time it was.  Instead of seeing the time, I saw Edward's face glowing.  At first I thought I was hallucinating and blinked several times before I figured out what was going in.  The cover, which was not laying flat was blocking the clock, but the light behind the clock made Edward's face shimmer in the darkness.  Somehow, miraculously, Bella's face was not glowing.  See, further proof that Edward and I were meant to be together. 

1 comments:

Tia said...

YES!

SO MEANT TO BE!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...